Résidence Koningshof would like to keep you informed concerning the possibilities that we can still offer you during this time of the Corona virus (Covid-19). A lot of activities are no longer possible, but visiting our beautiful park is still possible!
After each press conference we are going to post an update which you can find on the website as soon as possible if the measures taken for our holiday park or facilities will be adapted.
Résidence Koningshof always follows the instructions of the RIVM. You can find more about this at http://www.rijksoverheid.nl .
Our terms and conditions:
- We ask you to wear a face mask in our public buildings.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering our public buildings, disinfectants will be provided.
- Keep 1.5 meters of distance.
- Don't shake hands.
- Please cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use tissue paper.
- Please wash your hands according to the correct instructions.
- If you have a fever or a cold, please stay at home. This applies to your housemates, as well.
- Always follow the correct rules as indicated according to the governmental guidelines.
Being safe on holiday in your own country
It's good to know that the government has still evaluated a holiday in our park as "safe recreation". Our bungalows are all detached including a spacious private garden around. This gives you the opportunity to enjoy your stay with us in peace, without coming into contact with other guests.
The government recommends that you should spend as much time as possible at the holiday park during your stay. Our park is spacious and offers the possibility to easily move around the park in peace. Our park is situated right next to a great nature reserve which offers various walking & offers cycling routes. When you arrive, you'll receive those extra information from us at no charge allowing you to fully enjoy all the beauty that Schoorl and its surroundings have to offer.
Our public areas are extra cleaned making use of the right professional cleaning products. We guarantee that your bungalow is extra cleaned with the correct regulations at the time during Corona, too.
Because the measures taken regularly change, we'll send you an mail a few days before your arrival containing all the latest information regarding our check-in options. Here, we'll provide you with all the extra information you need in order to enjoy your stay at Résidence Koningshof just carefree and in a responsible way. .
Check out our offer for spending a safe holiday in your own country at https://www.residencekoningshof.nl/reservation
Our park facilities are opened according to the instructions of the RIVM.
Our reception remains open. You can always visit us at an appropriate distance. However, we ask you to guarantee the maximum of 2 people. For this reason, you should always come alone.
Sale of ice cream
There is a display case in the reception offering delicious Ola ice creams. From the outside, you can have a look at the menu and make your choice. Enter the room with 1 person to pay for the order.
You can order fresh bread from Monday to Saturday. The bread can be collected from us at the reception from 09.00 o'clock. The bread assortment can be found on the order list which we are going to add at your check-in.
The little outdoor playground will be open to our guests. Come back at a different time when there are too many people, or find another quiet place. We ask parents or guardians from the age of 13 to supervise their children playing to keep an appropriate distance.
Rebooking guarantee for bookings with an arrival date from November 1, 2020:
If you book a holiday at our park with an arrival before March 31, 2021, the booking can be transferred once up to one month before arrival to another period of time.
We are going to convert payments already made into a voucher if you don't have in your mind a new date.
Conditions concerning rebooking guarantee
- Rebooking at no charge is once possible up to one month before arrival
- Valid for bookings arriving until March 31, 2021 only
- The new arrival date must be no later than 12/31/2021
- The rebooking guarantee can be claimed if the entire payment for the reservation has been paid, only.
- A maximum of one time rebooking is allowed. In case of cancellation after this one-time rebooking, the cancellation costs are 100% of the rental. In addition, you'll have to pay € 25.00 administration costs.
- We'll provide a rebooking guarantee on bookings made through www.residencekoningshof.nl, only or through our reception.
- The total amount of the rental remains the same or increases. If the adjusted rental is more than the original booking, these costs will be charged to you.
- Extra Unique rebooking guarantee
For bookings with an arrival up to March 31, 2021, we'll always offer the possibility to rebook your holiday up to one day before arrival to another period of time, including a maximum arrival date of 12/31/2021 for any of the following reasons:
· Closed border (not applicable for dutch residents)
· Travel warnings, declaring red alert
· A quarantine obligation in combination with a travel warning, declaring red alert
This guarantee is going to be valid when stated on the official government website, only. For bookings with arrivals from April 1, our normal cancellation policy will again apply, unless the government doesn't specify any mandatory measures on its website. For our latest cancellation conditions, please check our general terms and conditions (add link)
If your booking meets the conditions for rebooking, please submit a request making use of the form below. We'll review the options for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
If you should show symptoms during your stay, please don't come to our reception. Please contact us by phone and we can call in a doctor if necessary. The phone number is 072-5091510
Are we closed? Below you'll find the address and phone details of the general practitioner, or if the general practitioner service is not available in case of emergency, as well.
Are we closed? Below you'll find the opening hours of the general practitioner, or when the general practitioner service is not available in case of emergency, too.
Outside of reception opening hours you can contact the West-Friesland general practitioner service if you should need medical help during the evening, during the night or at the weekend that can't wait until the next working day.
Regarding life-threatening situations, call 112.
Phone no. 072-5180618 (always make an appointment by phone first!)
Alkmaar general practitioner service
Hertog Aalbrechtweg 5a
1823 DL Alkmaar